• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grands Prix Cyclistes de Canada (Québec & Montréal) - 1.WT2

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I used to think of these as tough races and a nice addition to someone's palmeres, but they seem somehow less now? Is it the courses that have changed or the riders (or just me :rolleyes:)? Would still love to go watch them someday, since they are at least on the same continent I am.
Still nice races to win but I think it’s more that the novelty has worn off and an element of ‘familiarity breeds contempt’ means that now all the riders and teams are very well attuned to the parcours the racing has become a lot more controlled and formulaic.

Still worth watching for the top class lineup and to see who is shaping up well ahead of the Worlds.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS