Hockey

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I grew up about an hour and a half drive to Pittsburgh. Grew up watching Mario Lemieux play both on TV and in person. I may live in NC now, but my sports teams are the Pittsburgh teams.
I have it like this as well. I still feel more associated with sports teams from my home town than from a town I have been living for most of my life now. But I am not big fan of any of the team sports anyway - I was maybe bigger fan of the Bolts this season than any team from my country :)

Reactions: Koronin
I have it like this as well. I still feel more associated with sports teams from my home town than from a town I have been living for most of my life now. But I am not big fan of any of the team sports anyway - I was maybe bigger fan of the Bolts this season than any team from my country :)
There's a deeper connection to the teams you grow up cheering for. That's why a new team in a new city needs to survive for a generation so that the kids who grow up with the team there become adults and that is then their team.

ASK THE COMMUNITY