• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Juan Ayuso discussion thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
tumblr_onhpihIyhH1w8b5w6o1_400.gifv

One more crazy note on his perfromance at the baby giro:

Mihai Simion: ''The 18-year old Juan Ayuso climbed yesterday Colle Passerino (4,1 km@9,9%) at ~6,5 w/kg in 13 min 04 sec, 25 sec faster than Bernal, Carthy and Landa in this year's Giro! Exploding head Pro cycling has found another phenomenon''

just wow!
That is amazing!
Evenepoel will never ever be able to do something like that!!
Go Johnny go!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Great stuff. I think the seatpost mast is partly integrated into the frame so it can't go all the way down to the top tube.

The only caveat I could offer is that he's so young that metabolism isn't an issue with regard to weight. I've often thought that some climbers who excel at a young age may struggle to maintain a power to weight ratio and still eat a healthy diet

Great stuff. I think the seatpost mast is partly integrated into the frame so it can't go all the way down to the top tube.

The only caveat I could offer is that he's so young that metabolism isn't an issue with regard to weight. I've often thought that some climbers who excel at a young age may struggle to maintain a power to weight ratio and still eat a healthy diet
He looks skinnier now than he was in the Giro del Belvedere earlier this season, his arms and shoulders looked more muscular.

• Wow

TRENDING THREADS