• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lemond - Trek lawsuit

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Interestingly, you were taken off ignore this morning. I just did it at random. I guess you can insult away now and I will read it...at least a couple of times.

So, you like my new avatar? I changed it just for you, and to see if it will give issoisso VD.

I keep waiting for you to say something to ggusta. Seems right in your wheelhouse.

A

Anonymous

ChrisE said:
So, you like my new avatar? I changed it just for you, and to see if it will give issoisso VD.

I keep waiting for you to say something to ggusta. Seems right in your wheelhouse.

Funny thing is that the avatar was 70% of the ignore.

As to ggusta, I actually try to stay out of the heated side of political debate here. I just think it is better left to sites specifically designed to host that type of debate. I actually hope he doesn't leave.

On the topic of you, the hardest thing is that sometimes your comments are freaking hilarious. The problem is that you are well versed in forum insult, and any friction between you and I seemed to escalate into fairly harsh insult on both of our parts. I almost got banned over a couple of my posts, so I figured that if I wanted to stay around, maybe ignore was a good option because I have a hard time with impulse control. I literally have "RESTRAINT" tattooed in reverse on my chest because of that exact problem. A friend, following a relatively inappropriate comment on my part said "you should get 'restraint' tattooed in reverse on your chest so it is the first thing you see in the morning." I did. Yes I get the irony.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
ggusta said:
First class group of guys. While doing nothing to dissuade me from my beliefs, you managed to expose yourselves for the insecure bloviating bigots you are.

A fine job of alienating a fellow cyclist. Brilliant.

Stay Classy, Cycling New Forums. Happy Trails. :rolleyes:

what are you whining about?

I have been fighting the urge to close this thread down for a while now, and I wonder why I have hesitated.

If you want to insult one another, do it privately. The rest of us ARE NOT INTERESTED.

If you want to discuss American politics -- which also do not interest everybody -- go find a political forum or open a thread in the Cafe.

If you want to discuss the Lemond-Trek suit, open a new thread and discuss it -- and only it -- there.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.