• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 99 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Okay, I'm still unable to quote here, but as RHD said, the teams were probably briefed to not let Cavagna go, I found this part of an interview with him quite lovely:

Tout le monde connaît ta capacité à mener des échappées à leur terme. À l’avenir, il semble qu’il te sera de plus en plus difficile de tenter ce genre de coups de loin…
Cavagna: On me le dit déjà. Avant le départ, certains coureurs me disent : “toi, tu ne pars pas” (sourires). C’est à moi d’être malin. Aujourd’hui (samedi), j’avais mis une petite veste qui n’était pas de la même couleur que mon maillot habituel. Ils n’ont pas dû voir que j’étais parti. C’était trop tard quand ils l’ont su.

Lire la suite : https://www.directvelo.com/actualite/80978/remi-cavagna-moi-j-adore-ca

:D

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Valentin Madouas had an odd look this morning.

ESBDA6IXsAElAvu

Alan Banaszek wins Grand Prix Managvat - Side in Turkey.

The guy is still only 22 and he was already mixing up with Hodeg, Jakobsen and Halvorsen in 2017 Tour de l'Avenir sprints and had a top10 finish in a Tour de Pologne stage that year, probably considered Polish biggest u-23 male road cycling talent at the time. This year he riders for a Polish conti team after an absolutely horrendous season with Caja Rural last year. I wonder what went wrong with him at the Spanish team.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts