• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races 2023 edition

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It's been one of those seasons for Ewan - It surely can not get worse.
The last two years have been pretty awful, but at least he seems to have got out of the habit of crashing/picking up injuries. This season could end up being his best since Covid. Assuming he rides the Brussel's Classic and Baloise Tour, he could already be on the same number of points as last year, before The Tour starts.

The last two years have been pretty awful, but at least he seems to have got out of the habit of crashing/picking up injuries. This season could end up being his best since Covid. Assuming he rides the Brussel's Classic and Baloise Tour, he could already be on the same number of points as last year, before The Tour starts.

I'm not sure but I don't think he's riding Brussels (cause De Buyst isn't riding), he should be riding Elfstedenronde before Baloise tho.

How many people at the bunch?...Is Cofidis pulling now?
Froome did some good segment at Andorra this last week...I hope he pass this climb and he can hold in the last one a little bit better than last year, If he hodl the first 2 km with the group he will be at less than 1 minute of the winner...other way similar to last year.

About 20 left

Just over 1k of the climb I believe?

How many people at the bunch?...Is Cofidis pulling now?
Froome did some good segment at Andorra this last week...I hope he pass this climb and he can hold in the last one a little bit better than last year, If he hodl the first 2 km with the group he will be at less than 1 minute of the winner...other way similar to last year.
About 20 or 25 in bunch and cofidis is putting a hard pace with Lafay.