• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races 2023 edition

Page 35 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Meanwhile MAL is already back to racing after his Gila crash, he'll race the Tour de Catamarca international (just call it Vuelta, ffs!).
Sadly no Najar on the start list, but team Blanco from Ecuador with Chalapud is starting and the legendary Dani Diaz is also there.
I hope Dani Diaz turns back the clock, so that this race makes the Giro look like a Mickey Mouse race from a watts perspective. :cool:

This faulty profile for today's stage in Argentina is quite funny considering Quaranta won :D (the climb was actually 7 km at 4%).
2023_3672_2.jpg

Superman Lopez strikes again at Catamarca!

Someone won a 20 minute time trial by almost three minutes, give this man a WorldTour contract! Welp, not so fast, because witnesses have seen this man pull a Demare and get pulled by a car. Coincidentally he is the only rider not to upload his Strava file of this race, I wonder why that is.

Someone won a 20 minute time trial by almost three minutes, give this man a WorldTour contract! Welp, not so fast, because witnesses have seen this man pull a Demare and get pulled by a car. Coincidentally he is the only rider not to upload his Strava file of this race, I wonder why that is.
It was an uphill/MTT. The winner is the only guy who went above 25km/h, 3km faster than Kuzmin who finished 2nd.
Wait, did he really pull a Demare?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS