• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races thread 2021

Page 53 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
But surely, not that long ago Sweden wouldn't exactly have been considered "minor country".
Of course, I frequently make fun about the amount of Swedish pro rider these days.
I can't remember any time when Sweden wouldn't be considered a minor cycling country. Even at their best there were only 2-3 guys that were just pretty good and then a bunch of no-names.

Kessiakoff, Larsson, Lofkvist, and Backstedt have really been the only riders of note in this century and it's not like any of them were all that noteworthy.

Coppa Agostini now live

b5810914-f256-4c2c-9bb3-36814842264c

843bb35a-2354-48af-bdda-13db1e3b0e32

The boss wants to go out with a bang

Reactions: Sandisfan
Lutsenko has the weirdest idiosyncrasy; every time he sits down after having been out of the saddle he has a short moment where he stops pedalling before he continues. I have never seen other riders do that and I noticed it first time in the 2013 Tour with him, and he's still doing it...

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS