• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Mark Cavendish Discussion Thread

Page 112 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Cycling is unpredictable so who knows where Cav, or anyone, will be riding in a month or two? On a loaded team like that though, its much easier to say that the TdF is unlikely for him. I was kind of hoping that Cav had slightly changed his focus, but even though he just got rolling, it doesn't appear so (yet). I guess we'll see...

Reactions: SHAD0W93
PFJuGgYPmuFjvTQGtSYpui-970-80.jpg.webp

Meh...he's done. But I admire his desire to keep fighting. At some point, get an outlet, stay in the game with a team as a coach, being a shadow of his former self may hurt his legacy.
Don't kill the dream :'(
I don't how it'll hurt his legacy. We get old and he had a lot of issues since 2017. To be where he is now is phenomenal and shows improvent compared to 2017-2020.

TRENDING THREADS