• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Miguel Ángel Lopez Discussion Thread

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I was starting to ponder at the crazy team Astana could have at the Tour if Lopez gets fit, + Aru and Fuglsang. Now, well, let's hope it's not too bad.

Errr... got a bit of a question about his nickname. It might have been mentioned before, but wasn't there a pretty insane reason he got it? Something about fighting off would-be robbers?

broken teeth again (like in the last Vuelta a España)? :surprised:

Miguel-Angel-Lopez-CaidaTSuiza-720.jpg

Apparently a couple of riders crashed in front of him during a descent, and he crashed too.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Ruudz0r said:
He is likely returning to racing in the Tour of Austria
Great news.
From what I've heard Formolo will be racing the Österreich Rundfahrt (according to the official website of the race also Sep Vanmarcke), also Hirt and Großschartner, so the field should be somewhat decent.
With such an interesting field I'm thinking about climbing the Glockner or even just the Iselsberg with my own bike to watch the race.

TRENDING THREADS