• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mr contador

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
what a winker that contador when he had pollen allergie then not so good feeling wake shleck never attaked him even when shleck attacked him contador did ask him no need too attack we will cooperate then yesterday sheck had a bad day contador did see it then attaked him what a winger,****er,that why last year he didnt support lance mr contador hes so ambitious not a gentlemen i will never ever respected him anymore okie the best win but contador always do the dirty way hes a ****er????????

ellenbrook2001 said:
what a winker that contador when he had pollen allergie then not so good feeling wake shleck never attaked him even when shleck attacked him contador did ask him no need too attack we will cooperate then yesterday sheck had a bad day contador did see it then attaked him what a winger,****er,that why last year he didnt support lance mr contador hes so ambitious not a gentlemen i will never ever respected him anymore okie the best win but contador always do the dirty way hes a ****er????????
+1...........

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Contador waited for Schleck after the crash on the second stage. The stage was neutralized anyway, but he did wait.

About attacking today, well, that is bike racing. On stage 9, AS was not going to drop AC, so making a pact was the intelligent thing to do. When AC was suffering a few stages ago, Andy attacked and took ten seconds out of Alberto. That is bike racing.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:

What a well-crafted and thoughtfully formulated hypothesis.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:
I'll have what she's having.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:

So are you saying that Mr Contador should not have attacked Mr Schleck today on the climb because it was ungentlemanly? And by doing so he was somehow riding 'dirty'?

I really can't come up with a response to that line of thinking!!:eek: safe to assume that you don't win many races!.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:

laugh.gif

ThaiPanda

BANNED
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:

I can pretty much follow this except for the bolded part. Can you please clarify?

If I had to rank them in terms of what has me the most curious, "then not so good feeling wake shleck" should be at the top of your list. Thanks.

stop acting like you dont know what is he/she trying to say you englishcentric jerks like the language is the most important in his op

@op yeah thats bike racing,its not for gentlemen because you have to take advantage of weakness of your oponent...gentleman would never do that:D

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
i don't care what his first language is it will have full stops and capitals he should use them then small spelling and grammar issues are not a problem.

English is my first language, but without punctuation nothing is easy to read.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
ManInFull said:
I have to agree. I hope that English is not his first language.

A brief perusal of EB's 20 posts indicates a distinct lack of punctuation. OK, let's be honest. No punctuation at all ever.

However, he/she has forgotten how to spell 'attack' as they correctly use it repeatedly in one post, and then incorrectly use it here. Repeatedly.

Anyhow, Contador and Co have effectively worn Schleck & Co down and he capitalized as much as he could yesterday. Did Schleck and Saxo recover enough today to help tomorrow? And I would guess Vino will be in the bus early after the last 2 days, so that's one less card to play for Astana.

Is this in the clinic because the op took some drugs that makes it impossible to use any punctuation?

ellenbrook2001 said:

Using Google translator (Gibberish to English), I came up with this. If anyone speaks Gibberish, maybe they can help with a few of the finer points:

ellenbrook2001 said:
What a complete ****ing ****er that Contador is: when he had pollen allergies, then he was not so good and thought that Schleck shouldn't attack him! Even when Schleck attacked him, Contador did, in fact, say to him: "No need to attack, we will cooperate." Then yesterday Schleck had a bad day. Contador saw this, then attacked him! What a ****er, a total ****ing ****er. Why, even last year he didn't support Lance! Mr. Contador, he's so ambitious, not a gentlemen. I will never, ever respect him anymore. Okay, the best win, but Contador always goes the dirty way. He's a ****er!!!!!!!!!!

ellenbrook2001 said:

heard of sentences?