Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 369 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
@Tricycle Rider regarding javelin throwing:D:

Music vid shot @ Brunswick Velodrome, Melbourne
Merpire, the singer-songwriter in this video, was a sprinter/javelin thrower in high school & her dad Andrew placed third in the javelin in his age-group at the 2009 World Masters Games in Sydney, Australia.

At the Tokyo Olympics, Australia had three women in the top eight in the javelin, including Kelsey-Lee Barber (the defending world champion from Doha 2019) who won bronze.

Reactions: Tricycle Rider
Saw this video posted on another forum, and I'm sure everyone here has already seen it. But for those who haven't (and because I haven't until now), I simply must share this pure... well, there's a fine line between genius and awful frontmanship. I think this dude's got a bit of both.

PS - This is how I would expect most pro cyclists to look/act like when they show up at the local dance club.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK4lD3Uf8_o&t=43s&ab_channel=allendave333

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021
I am listening Circles by Mac Miller. It's my favorite song. When it was released I am very excited & I asked my father to bought me mac miller rapper hoodie. I cant believe he left us too early. He was a great rapper and made an impact in the rap world in such a small time.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS