National Championship Discussion/Results

Page 49 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 22, 2011
305
0
0
Boasson Hagen 1st, Nordhaug 2nd, and Kristoff 3rd.

Would have been nice to see Nordhaug have a go in the last km for the win in your nationals but will be nice to Boasson Hagen with the jersey in the TdF.
 
Christian said:
Luxembourg:

1. Laurent Didier (RSNT)
2. Ben Gastauer (AG2R)
3. Fränk Schleck

u23:

1. Alex Kirsch (LEO)

Amateurs:

1. Christian Helmig (Elbowz Racing)
For a guy who's so worried about his ability to perform at the Tour because of too many kilometers coming into the race, I'm a little confused as to why he lined up for this particular race. :confused:
 
Dec 30, 2011
3,547
0
0
Publicus said:
For a guy who's so worried about his ability to perform at the Tour because of too many kilometers coming into the race, I'm a little confused as to why he lined up for this particular race. :confused:
He is not worried about Km he is worried about maintaining his peak.
 
Dec 30, 2011
3,547
0
0
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Didn't someone say today before the race that Boonen was far off form and didn't look good in Suisse? :eek:
He didnt look good in Suisse. So based on that it was pretty logical to suppose he wouldnt be in that good form.
 
Belarus R.R.
1. Yauheni Hutarovich (FDJ)
2. Siarhei Papok
3. Aleksandr Kuchynski (Katusha)

Lithuania R.R.
1. Gediminas Bagdonas (An Post-Sean Kelly)
2. Ramunas Navardauskas (Garmin-Barracuda)
3. Aidis Kruopis (Orica-GreenEdge)
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
2
0
Froome19 said:
He didnt look good in Suisse. So based on that it was pretty logical to suppose he wouldnt be in that good form.
Not really, because he said during the race he wasn't taking any risks and working for the team(like bringing Leipi back after his 20th crash of the season).
 
Dec 30, 2011
3,547
0
0
Stannard leads by 40seconds ahead of Dowsett and Hampsten going into the last lap.

He is fast becoming a bigger British talent than the likes of Rowe, Kennaugh, Dowsett.
 
Saxobank seemingly can't find luck anywhere this season, not even on home turf....

Impressive win by Lander, who soon must turn some eyes in the pro peloton. Look at this young gunslinger:



Btw. this kit is among the ugliest I've ever seen....
 
May 28, 2012
2,779
0
0
Kazistuta said:
Saxobank seemingly can't find luck anywhere this season, not even on home turf....

Impressive win by Lander, who soon must turn some eyes in the pro peloton. Look at this young gunslinger:



Btw. this kit is among the ugliest I've ever seen....
Is he single btw :p
 
Jan 11, 2010
12,582
0
0
Publicus said:
For a guy who's so worried about his ability to perform at the Tour because of too many kilometers coming into the race, I'm a little confused as to why he lined up for this particular race. :confused:
It's the Luxembourg nationals, nothing more than a training ride for a pro at Schleck's level.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts