• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Championship Discussion/Results

Page 49 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Boasson Hagen 1st, Nordhaug 2nd, and Kristoff 3rd.

Would have been nice to see Nordhaug have a go in the last km for the win in your nationals but will be nice to Boasson Hagen with the jersey in the TdF.

Christian said:
Luxembourg:

1. Laurent Didier (RSNT)
2. Ben Gastauer (AG2R)
3. Fränk Schleck

u23:

1. Alex Kirsch (LEO)

Amateurs:

1. Christian Helmig (Elbowz Racing)

For a guy who's so worried about his ability to perform at the Tour because of too many kilometers coming into the race, I'm a little confused as to why he lined up for this particular race. :confused:

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Publicus said:
For a guy who's so worried about his ability to perform at the Tour because of too many kilometers coming into the race, I'm a little confused as to why he lined up for this particular race. :confused:

He is not worried about Km he is worried about maintaining his peak.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Didn't someone say today before the race that Boonen was far off form and didn't look good in Suisse? :eek:

He didnt look good in Suisse. So based on that it was pretty logical to suppose he wouldnt be in that good form.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Froome19 said:
He didnt look good in Suisse. So based on that it was pretty logical to suppose he wouldnt be in that good form.

Not really, because he said during the race he wasn't taking any risks and working for the team(like bringing Leipi back after his 20th crash of the season).

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Stannard leads by 40seconds ahead of Dowsett and Hampsten going into the last lap.

He is fast becoming a bigger British talent than the likes of Rowe, Kennaugh, Dowsett.

Saxobank seemingly can't find luck anywhere this season, not even on home turf....

Impressive win by Lander, who soon must turn some eyes in the pro peloton. Look at this young gunslinger:

Sebastian_Lander_vi_803295m.jpg

Btw. this kit is among the ugliest I've ever seen....

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Kazistuta said:
Saxobank seemingly can't find luck anywhere this season, not even on home turf....

Impressive win by Lander, who soon must turn some eyes in the pro peloton. Look at this young gunslinger:

Sebastian_Lander_vi_803295m.jpg

Btw. this kit is among the ugliest I've ever seen....

Is he single btw :p

TRENDING THREADS