• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 51 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
bettiniphoto_0095903_1_full_600.jpg

The mind boggles as to what Pozzato thinks of the kit and bike.

I like a lot Cipo Bikes... dont know why... but everytime that I see one I look at it a lot :eek:

craig1985 said:
bettiniphoto_0095903_1_full_600.jpg

The mind boggles as to what Pozzato thinks of the kit and bike.

Good to see Pozz' taken down a notch or two w/ respect to his preening. Let him have a good, solid year on the bike and kick some serious **** while wearing neon yellow and he can race next year in a strip designed by Armani for all I care. But the guy has got to get back to his winning ways!

Libertine Seguros said:
"Hmmm, this is a bit low key and tasteful for my liking".

again, hopefully it helps him relearn some humility and discipline. i've raced against Pozzato, followed his wheel, attacked and been attacked by him and have seen first-hand what amazing natural class and talent he has. That his palmarés is so bleak these last several years (stage win in the giro and national championship notwithstanding) is disappointing and hopefully something that Luca Scinto can resolve, like he almost did for Dmytro Grabovsky. As to what went wrong:

“I don’t know and it doesn’t matter to me,” Scinto told Gazzetta dello Sport. “I want our relationship to begin with a blank sheet. Rehabilitating Pippo is good for us, for him and for all of Italian cycling.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/clean-slate-for-pozzato-at-farnese-neri-says-scinto

Perhaps Pippo is revitalized and then he can turn his newly recovered potency towards redesigning that terrible strip! lol.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
ElChingon said:
Is it an optical illusion or is that bike too small for him or does his seat just need to be raised?

Looks fine to me, Pozzato's always ridden with a very set back position which makes it look like the saddle is too low.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Angliru said:
I think both are quite nice! Very high visibility in the peloton. Now his bike looks like its too small but I often see pro's with bike fits like this so it must work for them.

That and Pozzato probably doesn't care if there is ever a problem or worry about correct sizing since he probably hasn't had to buy a bike in about 12 or 13 years!

jens_attacks said:
don't think i saw it here:

bettiniphoto_0095789_1_full_600.jpg

everything in black suits rasmussen but the sunglasses and the cap is definitely a win

The black looks good, but that big blue blob reminds me of that film, "Death Becomes Her" where Goldie Hawn is dead and walking around with a big hole blown out of her middle.

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
PCutter said:
BMC training video's from Spain. Those who hoped Phil's red pant monstrosity was just for the winter tights will be disappointed to see he will be riding in red shorts all season by the looks of it. Not quite as bad as the tights, but I'd still prefer black with his national jersey.

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10957/Video-BMC-Racing-Team-honing-pre-season-form-in-Spain.aspx

Such a shame. Always thought the belgian national jersey were the best looking one! Or maybe it was just Boonen who made it look so damn good. Rawwwr!! :D

Well Boonen can make most things look good, to be fair. But those red tights and shorts are a monstrosity, although I suppose that they are in line with Phil's general taste in clothes. (Anyone wondering what I mean Google the photos of his wedding and go from there....).

TRENDING THREADS