• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders New Jerseys - 2021 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It might be that my eyes are deceiving me, but I didn't know, that Bennett was a former Italian or Iranian champion. Good for him though.
Also DQS should really get a brick and/or roof company on their jerseys as well to get a full house.

It might be their least whitest jersey yet, but the blue sleeves disguise the ever ugly Lidl logos a bit, so I'm quite happy with that.

It might be that my eyes are deceiving me, but I didn't know, that Bennett was a former Italian or Iranian champion. Good for him though.
Also DQS should really get a brick and/or roof company on their jerseys as well to get a full house.

It might be their least whitest jersey yet, but the blue sleeves disguise the ever ugly Lidl logos a bit, so I'm quite happy with that.

Your eyes are deceiving you. If you look closely, which I obviously didn't do, you'll notice that the "red" is more orange.

Reactions: SHAD0W93
DQS kit is a big let-down to me. Looks a lot like NTT and Team Sky 2019 kit. I can see the progression from 2020 but it's the least QS-like jersey they've had in the team's history, I think. Much like the NTT kit, it has the vibe of a cheap PCT team who will win three races all year and be unable to pay wages by July. I give it a 1.5 out of 5.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Not a kit, but this is the paint job of the Greenedge bikes for next year. Seems they might be riding the disc versins of the Oltre as well, whereas Jumbo rode the rim versions

BICI_BIANCHI_GREEN_EDGE_NEW-1-920x613.jpg

Not a kit, but this is the paint job of the Greenedge bikes for next year. Seems they might be riding the disc versins of the Oltre as well, whereas Jumbo rode the rim versions

BICI_BIANCHI_GREEN_EDGE_NEW-1-920x613.jpg

It's a good looking bike, but it can be ruined, if the Greenedge outfit doesn't match it. The yellow Jumbo jersey never did that in my opinion, whereas the colours of Barloworld worked quite well with the black/turquoise bikes.

According to his sleeves, he seems to be the proud former national champion of "...enom", but the collar declares that to be Latexco.

Bit of respect please, kit designers: full rings on collar and sleeves if you are going to do it at all.
Interestingly using the Tricolour I think is technically incorrect for Ireland as Cycling Ireland is a 32 county cross border association with both the Republic and Northern Ireland.

That flag only represents the Republic but so far no one has complained

I don't spot anyone recent on the list of Irish champions who might be strongly culturally disinclined to sport a tricolour, but I guess they could ask not to have armbands.
To be fair, any of them who were strongly culturally disinclined to sport an Irish tricolour would probably simply not enter the Irish Nationals, like some of the Basque riders in Spain. I would assume they would then be able to enter the British nationals. Hell, in 2011 Michael Hutchinson competed in both.

To be fair, any of them who were strongly culturally disinclined to sport an Irish tricolour would probably simply not enter the Irish Nationals, like some of the Basque riders in Spain. I would assume they would then be able to enter the British nationals. Hell, in 2011 Michael Hutchinson competed in both.

He also rode for Ireland, UK and Northern Ireland.
Former champion David McCann was from Belfast but seems ok with the tricolour judging by pics of his jersey

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS