• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2023 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Team-Untreated-023-1366x2048.jpg

King shït.

At first I saw it while the sun glared, and it seemed to me that the jersey was completely black without the fade. It would be tolerable if it was uniformly dark green without the ugly fade to black.

The grid pattern was introduced in 2019.

Right, I knew it was GVA who was the first to wear it after the awful misuse of the Muur but somehow thought that was on the stage to Liège in 2017.

Reactions: Sandisfan
At first I saw it while the sun glared, and it seemed to me that the jersey was completely black without the fade. It would be tolerable if it was uniformly dark green without the ugly fade to black.

The grid pattern was introduced in 2019.
I think from the heli shot it might be difficult to distinguish from other black jerseys in the peloton. Although fortunately there are fewer black kits than a few years back.

Reactions: Sandisfan and BR2

TRENDING THREADS