• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2023 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FxcKwjbXgAIqOVN

for the TDF

Reactions: Sandisfan
Isn't it mandatory that they have to change because their jersey resemble the yellow jersey too much as we saw in 2020?
But what about the yellow leaders' jerseys in countless other races? If it is a problem, don't have a predominantly yellow jersey.

I suspect it is more about ASO getting fussy and protective over their yellow jersey branding in the Tour in a way that they, and other promoters, do not for other events.

So explain the situation with them picking a very Bora Hansgrohe shade of green for the points/sprinters jersey, instead of the instantly recognisable and unique lime version they had ?

Will Bora have to swap kits for the TdF, or even Lifeplus Wahoo for the TdFF?

I don't think I need to explain anything. I was talking about the yellow jersey, what they have done with the green jersey is a completely different matter and is very stupid indeed.

I guess it was only a matter of time before it happened, but it's still a sad sight. Cycling teams shouldn't be sponsored by discount stores.

View: https://twitter.com/UnoXteam/status/1665973876516438027
Why? I'd rather see new sponsors like this than billionaires and oil companies (kind of ironic I'm saying this right now considering Uno X!) swooping in. Penny Hansgrohe or Action Visma would be preferable.

Nice kit though. Shame there's less yellow.

Why? I'd rather see new sponsors like this than billionaires and oil companies (kind of ironic I'm saying this right now considering Uno X!) swooping in. Penny Hansgrohe or Action Visma would be preferable.

Nice kit though. Shame there's less yellow.
Uno-X and REMA 1000 are both owned by the Reitan Group, so it's not really a new sponsor.

Last edited:
Barely any difference noticeable between the black and dark blue. If at all the jersey got even more ugly.

Their Argos & Skill jerseys were really beautiful. But ever since their jerseys IMHO have all been kinda ugly.

Has it ever been confirmed that the foundation they initially had announced as sponsorship replacement for Argos was in fact WWF? Or was the panda look they rode around with for years just fortuity!?

Reactions: gunara
Barely any difference noticeable between the black and dark blue. If at all the jersey got even more ugly.

Their Argos & Skill jerseys were really beautiful. But ever since their jerseys IMHO have all been kinda ugly.

Has it ever been confirmed that the foundation they initially had announced as sponsorship replacement for Argos was in fact WWF? Or was the panda look they rode around with for years just fortuity!?
The fully red jersey of Sunweb wasn't too bad, however they swapped it out for that white and black kit mid season :(

TRENDING THREADS