• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Omfg!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

How dare Mr Armstrong enjoy a strange American 'holiday' with his family...:p

On a lighter note, i'd swap places with LA for a day, if it meant playing with the ketchup for a night;)

PS - some kids came to my house for trick or treat, and being Australian, and living in Australia, I thought to myself, what the F--K, our country has changed...

I gave them some EPO, HGH, Steroids, 500ml of my blood and a few needles and said, "enjoy your treat"..

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Publicus said:
The fact that he loves his kids enough to dress up for Halloween is a good thing. Cut the guy some slack.

No i just find it hilarious that he posted it up on twiiter. I also find your comment funny coming from a AC fan which means you don't like LA

Bagster

BANNED
Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
So you would post a picture of yourself on the net in a ketchup bottle suit?

P.S nice idea about writing in white for a short message

Maybe he is not as insecure as you obviously are. It's a halloween costume, he posted it for a laugh so whats the problem with that?

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

No chance, i wouldn't have a twitter account, a facebook or myspace either for that matter but tens of millions of people around the world do. I'm sure plenty of those also post pictures of themselves dressed up like complete tools too.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:

if i had kids, and we had dressed up for halloween and there was a photo, then yes, i probably would put it on twitter, and facebook, and maybe even myspace.. i might possibly even create a halloween thread on here and post it there too...

so he took his kids out for halloween, unlike some fathers who sat on their fat arses and let their kids play playstation, or went to the pub while the kids roamed the streets on their own...

good luck for him having the balls to put it on twitter to be honest.. some famous people might be afraid that they might look stupid.. obviously proud of his kids

although no doubt some will claim its jsut a devious stunt to come across as the wholesome american family guy... :confused:

Better than cadels costume...
1233343355QetKZ5.jpg

Yeh.. the smile fooled me too.. i didnt recognise him.. :D

auscyclefan94 said:
No i just find it hilarious that he posted it up on twiiter. I also find your comment funny coming from a AC fan which means you don't like LA

He lives on twitter. I'm surprised he hasn't posted a photo him crapping on twitter. That being said, spending time with his kids isn't a reason to knock the guy. That's not said as an AC fan, but as a father.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
People, i wasn't trying to bash him at all or have a go at him but i was taking the mickey out of him. I found it funny that he was in a ketchup suit.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

i've put photos up off me as a nun , red power ranger on facebook in the past, why be ashamed of having a good time... don't care if others judge.

TRENDING THREADS