• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Roubaix predictions

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win Paris-Roubaix?

• Johan Vansummeren

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boonen will win, unless he crashes out. That said, my sentimental favourites would be:

1) Flecha
2) Pozzato
3) Oss
4) Guesdon
5) Paolini

Six and seven would be hagen and hushovd, mostly because of a vague feeling that I'm somehow obligated to support my countrymen. But most of all I'd like to see Flecha solo to victory. Either that, or Pozzato winning a small group sprint, to the annoyance of haters worldwide. That I'd love to see.Or, by the same token, Hushovd..

Gotta go with Pippo. After all he's been through physically and in the press, my sentimental preference goes to him.

If Boonen wins, though, that wouldn't be bad.

At any rate should be an epic race, all the more so if the weather is inclement: though I always cringe, especially in bad wheather, when they are charging into the Arenberg Forest at 65 kph at the possiblity of viewng the carnage. Hope they all stay upright.

TRENDING THREADS