• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Post Danmark Rundt (2.HC) August 4 - August 8

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Okay, who are the MORONS who determined that this course was suitable for a Professional bike race?!?
First they let some of the guys from the break ride off of the course, which should be IMPOSSIBLE! (what are cops and marshalls for??)
Then the road is littered with curbs, small boulevards and trees, like a series of chicanes!! And all this with Tinkoff going full gas with a large peloton riding down on this poor excuse for a course.
The race organizers should all be fired!!

Re:

Backroader69 said:
Okay, who are the MORONS who determined that this course was suitable for a Professional bike race?!?
First they let some of the guys from the break ride off of the course, which should be IMPOSSIBLE! (what are cops and marshalls for??)
Then the road is littered with curbs, small boulevards and trees, like a series of chicanes!! And all this with Tinkoff going full gas with a large peloton riding down on this poor excuse for a course.
The race organizers should all be fired!!

Classic Dutch....except it's Danish :)

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Boom dropped it seems. Gonna lose his jersey for sure then. Maybe if he keeps the loss limited he still has a chance in the ITT. Disastrous day for Astana.

Re: Re:

Kazistuta said:
Cance > TheRest said:
Kazistuta said:
Cance > TheRest said:
Two biggest favourites on Kiddesvej out of contention. meh

Breschel is the biggest favorite, though. And Boasson Hagen is still there.
I disagree.

You're entitled to. Breschel has won 3 times on Kiddesvej, Fuglsang 2 and Nordhaug 1. I stand by my statement :D
Breschel I don't disagree about. A favourite for sure, although not the biggest. But EBH is too heavy for Kiddesvej, I think.

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Sky and Tinkoff have the numbers, someone of those teams should win this. Smart attack now, let's see who will chase. Astana don't have the numbers anymore, that's for sure.

Re: Re:

Kazistuta said:
Cance > TheRest said:
Kazistuta said:
Cance > TheRest said:
Two biggest favourites on Kiddesvej out of contention. meh

Breschel is the biggest favorite, though. And Boasson Hagen is still there.
I disagree.

You're entitled to. Breschel has won 3 times on Kiddesvej, Fuglsang 2 and Nordhaug 1. I stand by my statement :D
Nordhaug has a 100% win rate on Kiddesvej though. Breschel only has a 37,5% win rate :(

TRENDING THREADS