• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Please don't forget to add your pre-race predictions for the Tour if you want them to be different from your early predictions!
(1st, 2nd, 3rd; green, white and polka dot)

@Pinot's goat : (Oh my god, I'm talking to a goat) Do you want to add a prediction for the other jerseys?

Isn't talking to goats in public a certain sign that you're beginning to lose your marbles? ;)

First instinct is to go for Pogacar-Roglic-Carapaz, but then I would also be surprised if all the favourites made it through the first week this year. So with an unfortunate incident involving Pogacar, and a customary crash for G leaving Porte as Ineos leader #2, I ended up with:

1. Roglic
  2. Carapaz
  3. Porte

Green: Matthews
White: Gaudu
Polka dot: G. Martin
Team: Movistar

TRENDING THREADS