• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Thread

Page 139 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The initial startlist for Essen looks a bit short of big names to the least, but might give a chance to the likes of Bentveld to get a result, as Backstedt did last year.

Notable though for the Belgian season debuts of Magalie Rochette and Ben Turner. And also apparently, the first CX race for Ben Tulet since 2020.

Ha ha, no that's completely wrong; Cyclocross24 mentioned this yesterday.....

View: https://youtu.be/UDo0Q98_0Vs

After having watched Pieterse’s usual course recon I am changing my mind about the course. It looks like good fun for the riders and possibly an interesting race for the fans and viewers.

Definitely a lot muddier than earlier in the week though could freeze again overnight, but looks a bit more promising. So Puck encountered a guy from Norn Ireland and was trying to figure out what he was saying to her.(Think Derry girls accent here)That was funny.

Definitely a lot muddier than earlier in the week though could freeze again overnight, but looks a bit more promising. So Puck encountered a guy from Norn Ireland and was trying to figure out what he was saying to her.(Think Derry girls accent here)That was funny.

I quite often think Puck looks like she's Irish; there's an Irish female horse racing presenter who looks a bit like her.

Reactions: stonerider

TRENDING THREADS