• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Remco vs Roglic

Who do you dis more, Remco or Roglic?

• Remco

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Roglic

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • In this namby pamby PC world, I love both riders, but I hope Remco pummels the guts out of Roglic.

• I'm cheering for Roglic, something about that ski background and the smile just touches me.

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Vin(g)o option: irrelevant, bring on the tour

• Because of fundamentalist fanaticism, I’m rooting for Caruso

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Evenepoel is awfully boring with how many BORING long solos with ZERO suspense he has and Roglič is boring for WHEELSUCKING and waiting for the sprint. They also don‘t have the lvl of Pogačar and are hiding and running away from him.
Also Rog is mentally WEAK for QUITTING ski jumping after the first minor setback and Remco is an ENTITLED, insecure rider who gets upset at the young riders‘ jersey for existing and he can‘t HANDLE a BIKE.

I think Evenepoel is awfully boring with how many BORING long solos with ZERO suspense he has and Roglič is boring for WHEELSUCKING and waiting for the sprint. They also don‘t have the lvl of Pogačar and are hiding and running away from him.
Also Rog is mentally WEAK for QUITTING ski jumping after the first minor setback and Remco is an ENTITLED, insecure rider who gets upset at the young riders‘ jersey for existing and he can‘t HANDLE a BIKE.

I like your Koronin-like style.

Reactions: gregrowlerson

TRENDING THREADS