• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Roman Kreuziger Discussion Thread

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

Jancouver said:
Kokoso said:
rm7 said:
Bad choice from Tinkoff.. Need to let these high paid doms ride their own chances too, otherwise they won't perform that extra 5-10 % when it really matters.
And because he could have Dauphine win and Suisse win. This way he will only have Dauphine.

I'm not sure what exactly you are smoking, but I want some of that too. It must be some pretty good material :eek:
What am I smoking? I'm smoking hot, man.

Edit: I've just realized that I didn't put smiley there...for some :D

Jancouver said:
Kokoso said:
rm7 said:
Bad choice from Tinkoff.. Need to let these high paid doms ride their own chances too, otherwise they won't perform that extra 5-10 % when it really matters.
And because he could have Dauphine win and Suisse win. This way he will only have Dauphine.

I'm not sure what exactly you are smoking, but I want some of that too. It must be some pretty good material :eek:

Taxus's pot.

good-guy-greg-meme.jpg

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Shame Kreuziger isn't at Giro. Profiles would suit him best of the last years. No really steep climbing, diesel mountain stages, MTT, TT, technical prologue and some descending - all he can do very well.

Re:

Kokoso said:
Shame Kreuziger isn't at Giro. Profiles would suit him best of the last years. No really steep climbing, diesel mountain stages, MTT, TT, technical prologue and some descending - all he can do very well.

Yes, he could succesfull finish with Valverde today :)

Anyway, it was a correct decision to send Roman to Dauphine. The team in Suisse is gonna be all for Sagan. If he miraculously caught his 2013 form, they could be 1st and 2nd or 3rd in Dauphine.

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

Jakub said:
Kokoso said:

Yes, he could succesfull finish with Valverde today :)
Why do you think so?
Edit: at Ruta del Sol he was climbing decently, lost only 20 seconds on Majka and it was his first race of the season. Majka on the other hand had already San Luis in his legs.

I lost a lot of respect for RK. He flat out lied, not just once, but several times using different lies. That few minutes of racing followed by his lies is the worst thing he could have done for his 'job interview'. I can't see teams lining up to sign a guy who can't be trusted in a race, and is dishonest.

spiritualride wrote:
"The TV coverage was so poor for me, I don't know what happened. Could anyone give a simple overview? I don't understand what RK did wrong. If it was a case of losing +30 seconds in order to possibly give Contador an extra second or two... I just don't see how that makes sense to waste all that time if I am RK's DS and want to have a highly placed GC rider."

Pecs wrote: "Nothing. The advantage of drafting at that sort of speeds is ZERO."

He didn't do his job, and then he lied (several different ways) about it.

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Re:

jmdirt said:
I lost a lot of respect for RK. He flat out lied, not just once, but several times using different lies. That few minutes of racing followed by his lies is the worst thing he could have done for his 'job interview'. I can't see teams lining up to sign a guy who can't be trusted in a race, and is dishonest.
What do you know???

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
One of "CyclingNews" header "are Tinkoff in crisis" I don't think so but I am pretty sure that Frome and SKY is in crisis...Look at him he cant even ride a bike really!!!

bikinggirl said:
jmdirt said:
What do you know???
Recap of what I know:
He didn't do his job
He lied
I lost respect for him

What do you know?

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

jmdirt said:
bikinggirl said:
jmdirt said:
What do you know???
Recap of what I know:
He didn't do his job
He lied
I lost respect for him

What do you know?

At your request

gooner said:
Kreuziger was told to wait for Contador but didn't. Tinkoff apparently not happy.

CmttYlMWgAQP0W4.jpg

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site

gooner said:
jmdirt said:
bikinggirl said:
jmdirt said:
What do you know???
Recap of what I know:
He didn't do his job
He lied
I lost respect for him

What do you know?

At your request

gooner said:
Kreuziger was told to wait for Contador but didn't. Tinkoff apparently not happy.

CmttYlMWgAQP0W4.jpg

What a selfish scumbag! I wish him nothing good in this Tour!

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Well that was with 350m to go and he did drop back then (rather pointlessly at this point.)

Ofc hhe should've dropped back earlier but I don't get what the photo shows.

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

Mr.White said:
gooner said:
jmdirt said:
bikinggirl said:
jmdirt said:
What do you know???
Recap of what I know:
He didn't do his job
He lied
I lost respect for him

What do you know?

At your request

gooner said:

CmttYlMWgAQP0W4.jpg

What a selfish scumbag! I wish him nothing good in this Tour!
I wonder who are the scumbag here..what kind of language to use against an athlete???

Carols said:
deValtos said:
Well that was with 350m to go and he did drop back then (rather pointlessly at this point.)

Ofc hhe should've dropped back earlier but I don't get what the photo shows.

It shows that he lied when he claims he didn't know Contador was struggling. He was looking right at him!

It shows that he knew Contador was struggling with 350m to go. It doesn't show that he knew that he'd lost Contador when it mattered. The evidence for that isn't this picture. It's what Tinkov's DS said about radioing him four times.

TRENDING THREADS