• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 46 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
gooner said:

gimenez was a living legend as a junior rider and always called the new rujano because of his characteristics, size and talent. upon that they tested giemenez 1 or 2 years ago in androni when he was 17 I think and his tests results were rather incredible for his age. upon that savio signed him for 4 years I believe of which this year his first u23 year he is stationed in an italian team as not to have him fall for clinical matters that can happen there as we've seen with briceno ;)

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
gooner said:

lol I read that article and alwas have to laugh at savio being so full of **** especially him saying he always discovered rujano when rujano was tearing down literally every race he participate din since young age. any imbecile with 1 eye would've discovered his massive talent. in fact at age 18 he was already riding all over america being hired by teams from all over the place like canada, colombia

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
rujano signs with loteria de boyaca in colombia! he will start in 2 weeks in anapoima. he will ride colombian calendar, all to prepare for a 2nd win in the vuelta colombia _O_

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
Rujano is back _O_

10463000_729638333749568_7986993099402948335_n.jpg

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Opalius said:
Ouch. The size of the red crotch-area to the left hurts my eyes…

Ugh; thinking of it, all three riders seems to be especially happy about their podium place.

Background?

Lol that made me chuckle.

Ryo Hazuki said:
uff, when is savio FINALLY going to let galviz ride in europe? seems as usual he f's the venezuelan fed for their money and doesn't give them anything back

Carlos Galviz y Yonder Godoy, juntos a los otros venezolanos de nuestro equipo, regresaran en Italia al finalizar el mes de Julio, para preparar el Campeonato del Mundo que si disputara en septiembre en Ponferrada “.

Going to Italy in july (to prepare for the worlds but guess he will also ride other races in europe then)

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Rujano was 4th today on Stage 5 at the Vuelta al Tachira probably just stretching his legs for the MTF stage tomorrow :eek:

what Giro participating team has a spot for him?

Maybe if UHC would hire him they would get a wildcard to Giro :D

Jancouver said:
Rujano was 4th today on Stage 5 at the Vuelta al Tachira probably just stretching his legs for the MTF stage tomorrow :eek:

what Giro participating team has a spot for him?

Maybe if UHC would hire him they would get a wildcard to Giro :D

Southeast with its ties to Venezuela and apparently no GC rider. When it was rumoured that Venezuela would be sponsoring the team I already dreamed about that.

TRENDING THREADS