• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stage 12:Almería - Velefique, 174km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Keenan doesn't have "the voice" but otherwise he's very decent :)

Is it just me or is that link not working today?

It's working great for me today. I don't mind this commentator, I don't get Eurosport and after the VS TDF coverage this is a very nice change.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Keenan doesn't have "the voice" but otherwise he's very decent :)

Is it just me or is that link not working today?

it's working for me (USA)

Isn't there supposed to be a lot of wind today? Might annull any attacks, or dissuade some from going at it alone from far...

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
it's working for me (USA)

Isn't there supposed to be a lot of wind today? Might annull any attacks, or dissuade some from going at it alone from far...
Just went under the 10 km banner and the wind was blowing quite strongly directly into their face.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Moondance said:
Both retired.

Vino was v. disappointing. Obviously he has the potential to do better next year, but he shouldn't have hyped up his chances when he obviously hasn't got it back yet.

hyped his chances? he said he had no chance and would try to win a stage if possible.

He came pretty darn close