• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Strade Bianche 2023, March 4, one-day classic (men's & women's)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Cecille has a cool bike

FqPKSbyWIAA5BOQ

• Wow
Reactions: Dk one and BR2
Paris-Nice and T-A co-exist fine, but the problem really is Strade + P-N. I'd really like something to be done about that, but I have no clue how to do it. It really sucks that if you're riding P-N, its super hard for you go ride Strade as well.. on the other hand, its pretty great since you can consider Strade a superb race which randomnly fell into our lap, and now were talking about changing up the schedule a bit to combine those races easier.

I think it's something we're going to have to 'suck it up'; unless RCS thinks it's sensible to move it to the other end of the season and a possible double header with Il Lombardia.......Which I think is unlikely....It's current position seems to suit most riders, would that be the case if it moved?

A short preview/ recce by who else, but Puck:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEnsCyzwh5E&ab_channel=PuckPieterse

Reactions: Lequack
I think it's something we're going to have to 'suck it up'; unless RCS thinks it's sensible to move it to the other end of the season and a possible double header with Il Lombardia.......Which I think is unlikely....It's current position seems to suit most riders, would that be the case if it moved?

A short preview/ recce by who else, but Puck:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEnsCyzwh5E&ab_channel=PuckPieterse
Are there any great slots and the end of the season though?