• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 529 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I am stoked for this race tomorrow to see how pogi and the great mou perform. I do have to work unfortunately and cannot hover over the proceedings of the race.
Im stoked. Monuments are always big im also stoked to see how Vdp fares towards Pogacar in Liege since i suspect he hold and saved himself to Liege - a bit how much i have no idea and not even if he did, a podium of him would even impress me so thats intriguing to see also how Pogacar will fare himself nothing is guarenteed whatever has been done in the past. Weather forecast i do believe was rainy just hoping no big crashes happen to anyone.

If he can stay on his bike it could be a good season for him.

If anyone has any actual details about pogi that would be great.
This part puzzles me—the details I want are there in the Ardennes hills on Sunday. I don’t need much more beforehand. The only other details I might use are riders’ injury/illness reports and the weather forecast.
I suppose if you’re betting on races that might be different, but I’m not.

I do enjoy hearing folks analysis on particular riders after the races, including from folks who have inside info or those who are native speakers from a rider’s country and share what is in their local reporting.

This part puzzles me—the details I want are there in the Ardennes hills on Sunday. I don’t need much more beforehand. The only other details I might use are riders’ injury/illness reports and the weather forecast.
I suppose if you’re betting on races that might be different, but I’m not.

I do enjoy hearing folks analysis on particular riders after the races, including from folks who have inside info or those who are native speakers from a rider’s country and share what is in their local reporting.
What people are having inside info and I dont mean that guy everyone here talk about, excluding him I mean comfirmed is there anyone on this forum who we know definitely actually has inside?

What people are having inside info and I dont mean that guy everyone here talk about, excluding him I mean comfirmed is there anyone on this forum who we know definitely actually has inside?
I am using “inside” more broadly—as someone in the U.S. who doesn’t read other languages than some French, I get a lot of information from forum members sharing info from their local media. The only true insider info we get is about courses —from folks who’ve ridden them recently.