• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 754 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
2OzIATi.png

Literally off the charts.

It is a lot, but so is the 6 monuments and everything else Pog won and Mig didn't in one-day racing. I think Pog's one-day race palmares make up for his deficit in GT as of this moment. This Tour has in my opinion tipped the balance in Pog's favour. But I'll admit objectively, it may not be that clear to everyone at the moment and I see we can agree if not this year, then in a very short while, we'll be able to claim unanimously Pog has surpassed Indurain on paper.
When I said Indurain has a way better palmares compared to Pogi, I was talking about GT's. Pogi is still far from Indurain and if he wants to be the undisputed best rider of modern cycling, he needs a Vuelta or a couple GT's more.
Edit: Of course he is the best rider if we talk about charisma, panache, talent but he still needs a couple GT's. It is a matter of time, maybe next year, he will win Tour-Vuelta and this debate is over in my head.

Last edited:
When I said Indurain has a way better palmares compared to Pogi, I was talking about GT's. Pogi is still far from Indurain and if he wants to be the undisputed best rider of modern cycling, he needs a Vuelta or a couple GT's more.
Edit: Of course he is the best rider of we talk about charisma, panache, talent but he still needs a couple GT's. It is a matter of time, maybe next year, he will win Tour-Vuelta and this debate is over in my head.
These are qualities that qualify me as the greatest poster of all time.