• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1418 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

samhocking said:
This isn't even a UCI 'case' yet, you're all getting prematurely excited. Until CADF experts get the data they need from Henao and Sky and all sit down again to review and agree his BP is still suspicious, it can't turn into a case for the UCI anti-doping panel to answer.
I think now CADF have reviewd the BP, they'll now know the name of the rider who's data they've just reviewed. Given what happened last time after Sky handed data to CADF, there won't be a case, unless the data this time is significantly different.

Hang on, isn't that "data" what Sky promised they'd release about 2 years ago? Why would it suddenly be available now? The specialized study into attitude natives?

Lol! :cool:

Re: Re:

thehog said:
samhocking said:
This isn't even a UCI 'case' yet, you're all getting prematurely excited. Until CADF experts get the data they need from Henao and Sky and all sit down again to review and agree his BP is still suspicious, it can't turn into a case for the UCI anti-doping panel to answer.
I think now CADF have reviewd the BP, they'll now know the name of the rider who's data they've just reviewed. Given what happened last time after Sky handed data to CADF, there won't be a case, unless the data this time is significantly different.

Hang on, isn't that "data" what Sky promised they'd release about 2 years ago? Why would it suddenly be available now? The specialized study into attitude natives?

I am sure they their data available.

Publishing deadlines and academic paper acceptance can drag out, (assuming they even tried) but wouldn't be an issue for a release to CADF.

Catwhoorg said:
thehog said:
samhocking said:

I am sure they their data available.

Publishing deadlines and academic paper acceptance can drag out, (assuming they even tried) but wouldn't be an issue for a release to CADF.

You're right, the data Sky normally release to the public is about washing hands and having Dawg at 5.6 not 5.9 :rolleyes:

I'm sure that have lots of data for these special occasions, just like Hayles ;)

thehog said:
bigcog said:
thehog said:
bigcog said:
samhocking said:
prematurely excited..

:D

Good post Bigcog, good to have you back, no case to answer, nothing :rolleyes: just as long as we pretend there's no doping, there's no doping.

Brailsford will clean up cycling on his own :cool:

Have you missed me ? I am touched ;)

Good work, keep it up! We believe in Sky!

I think you are going to gutted when the dawgs physiological study is published in a scientific journal.

thehog said:
I'm sure that have lots of data for these special occasions, just like Hayles ;)

In the opinion of their experts, the data acquired with Henao at altitude will be strong enough to cast enough doubt to avoid a sanction.

Press release later along the lines of:
" the CADF has found no case to answer after receiving the necessary explanation for anomalies identified"

Says nothing about the cleanliness or otherwise, just that the case wouldn't hold up to a CAS appeal.

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Sky announce another marginal gain. Team issue toilet paper...

i_dont_think_i_like_nutella_anymore_toilet_paper.jpg

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I never had interest in cycling doping, but recently my interest piqued. Was just wondering, if Sky are doping what do people here suspect are the substances they use?

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Gloin22 said:
I never had interest in cycling doping, but recently my interest piqued. Was just wondering, if Sky are doping what do people here suspect are the substances they use?

Well Henao's blood values are tripping the ABP, so there's ego involved, HGH, cortisone, steroids, aicar and similar.

Here's what Jesus Manzano(kelme) admitted too,

Marzano detailed the performance-enhancing drugs that he used which included several types of Erythropoietin (Eprex, Neorecormon, Epocrin (Russian EPO), Epomax), Human growth hormone, Cortisone, Geref (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone), Neoferinon, Androgel (testosterone), nandrolone (for the winter), synthetic haemoglobin, Actovegin, as well as Oxyglobin.

There are now over 100 types of EPO and only tests for less than half of them.

ebandit said:
Benotti69 said:
Gloin22 said:
Here's what Jesus Manzano(kelme) admitted to
was this not during pre team sky era?.....for it's relevance ya could..

just as well detail what my mother uses to speed around the shops....

Mark L

Interesting.

Do you actually have any proof that these drugs are no longer in use? And any explanation for why cyclists would suddenly stop using them?

May 26, 2010
Visit site

ebandit said:
Benotti69 said:
Gloin22 said:
Here's what Jesus Manzano(kelme) admitted to
was this not during pre team sky era?.....for it's relevance ya could..

just as well detail what my mother uses to speed around the shops....

Mark L

EPO introduced in late 80s early 90s is still in use today. Do you think that might be pre Sky?

But hey don't that get in the way of obfuscation

Sorry to hear about your Mother, hope she gets the help she deserves.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Benotti69 said:
Cortisone - July 4, 2015

http://bikepure.org/cortisone-use-and-abuse-in-cycling/

Human growth hormone - Peyton Manning

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peyton-manning-human-growth-hormone_us_567f16e4e4b0b958f6599440

Steroids - Tyson Gay 2013

http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/23806237

not difficult.......... to find out.................if the list of drugs............... available to Manzano.......... are still in........... use in the Sky era....

Lol @ the last paragraph

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

Benotti69 said:
Gloin22 said:

Well Henao's blood values are tripping the ABP, so there's ego involved, HGH, cortisone, steroids, aicar and similar.

Marzano detailed the performance-enhancing drugs that he used which included several types of Erythropoietin (Eprex, Neorecormon, Epocrin (Russian EPO), Epomax), Human growth hormone, Cortisone, Geref (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone), Neoferinon, Androgel (testosterone), nandrolone (for the winter), synthetic haemoglobin, Actovegin, as well as Oxyglobin.

Synthetic haemoglobin? What?

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site

Kokoso said:
Benotti69 said:
Gloin22 said:

Synthetic haemoglobin? What?

perfluorocarbons, see Museeuw almost loses his leg in a Roubaix crash in the 90s, and see Mauro Gianetti of Saunier Duval almost killed himself too,

and see: chicken Rasmussen's mtb shoes and shoe box that was flown over the Atlantic by an unsuspecting 'friend/colleague/associate/fellow cyclist' nee friend, now former friend. http://cyclocosm.com/2007/07/tour-de-france-07-the-rasmussen-doping-saga-to-date/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rasmussen

# Hemopure
#bovinehemoglobin #FTW

it may be apocryphal, it prolly is, it may well be or it may well not be, apocyphal that is,
but my understanding of the perfluorocarbons is when you inject it into the vein you then need to breathe in pure O2. @raceradio may know, I may tweet him

this place is about as good as any to insert a Dennis Hopper Frank Booth amyl nitrate gif.
cant find it, but youtube has the full clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIMXIMBpBw

TRENDING THREADS