• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1420 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

ebandit said:
....if henao is sanctioned....would team sky disband for failing to adhere to ztp?

Mark L
No need to worry about that happening. They have that report that will get release that shows how this Henao was high altitude and nothing else to see. Just need the doctor or the institution or the team or ???? to tell them to release it.

Re: presky

Benotti69 said:
ebandit said:
thehog said:
ebandit said:
JTL was sanctioned at Sky, nothing happened, so, no, Sky will not disband.
of course that was from before team sky

Mark L

Wow you still believe that myth?...he spent most of the year training with Sky. He was busted as a TeamGB rider also under Brailsford's watch at the time.

He was signed to Endura at the time though wasn't he?

Anyway I thought the view was that Sky were protected - if so how did one of 'their' riders get popped?

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re:

ebandit said:
....if henao is sanctioned....would team sky disband for failing to adhere to ztp?

Mark L

I dont recall Brailsford saying he would honourably fall on his sword, like JV swore and then ignored.

Brailsford is the guy who ran from France and kept quiet that he was with David Millar when he got arrested. I don't think Brailsford would disband Sky till he has milked it to death.

May 26, 2010
Visit site

TheSpud said:
Benotti69 said:
ebandit said:
thehog said:
ebandit said:

Mark L

Wow you still believe that myth?...he spent most of the year training with Sky. He was busted as a TeamGB rider also under Brailsford's watch at the time.

Anyway I thought the view was that Sky were protected - if so how did one of 'their' riders get popped?

He got popped at World champs in TeamGB colours. Brailsford wanted rid of him as he was a donkey and this was the quickest way?? Who knows the machinations of the cesspit aka professional cycling....

TheSpud said:
Benotti69 said:
ebandit said:
thehog said:
ebandit said:

Mark L

It was easy to pawn JTL off on Endura.

Re: Sky

sir dave had seen how dehydration propelled Paula to such great times and asked JTL to get himself into such a state for the worlds...confused the hapless JTL did it the only way he knew how, get seriously drunk then not drink for 24 hours (too rushed, like Jans weight loss)

like Paula the results are there for all to see...lead group at worlds

dehydration is the new hydration

TRENDING THREADS