• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1551 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

meat puppet said:
No way the testo or prednisolone could have been used on athletes. No way.

It was ordered as just an artefact to be exhibited at The museum of cyclings uncleans past at the BC HQ.

Except BC cyclist or ex BC cyclists are complaining about the unethical behaviour of Sutton and the like, when they were in the same caravan.

Re:

meat puppet said:
No way the testo or prednisolone could have been used on athletes. No way.

It was ordered as just an artefact to be exhibited at The museum of cyclings uncleans past at the BC HQ.

Yes, lol! Just like David Millar only doping three times in his career and leaving the empty syringes on his bookcase as a reminder to not dope again :lol:

Re: Re:

gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
danielovichdk2 said:
Many cases when you stack them up.

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

How they stay on top of this is a mystery.

Which case would that be?
A link would help. TIA :razz:

you surely remember when our hapless hero was so ill he beat tony martin in a TT.... ;)

like many cyclist have

gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
danielovichdk2 said:

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

you surely remember when our hapless hero was so ill he beat tony martin in a TT.... ;)
You consider him hapless. I dont. A hero? Definitely.
I ask for a link to a previous/current investigation by an anti-doping organisation into Christopher Froome because of his TUEs/Peformances. Thanks in advance. :) :razz:

silvergrenade said:
gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
danielovichdk2 said:

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

I ask for a link to a previous/current investigation by an anti-doping organisation into Christopher Froome because of his TUEs/Peformances. Thanks in advance. :) :razz:

12 years ago you were the guy when faced with the 'anonymous' urine samples from the '99 Tour found comfort in the fact Armstrong could not be sanctioned by a NADO....

silvergrenade said:
gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
danielovichdk2 said:

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

thanks from me too ;)

gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
danielovichdk2 said:

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

12 years ago you were the guy when faced with the 'anonymous' urine samples from the '99 Tour found comfort in the fact Armstrong could not be sanctioned by a NADO....
Is there a problem? You chose to jump in for no reason.
My ask is simple; I deal in facts.
I ask for a link to a previous/current investigation by an anti-doping organisation into Christopher Froome because of his TUEs/Performances.

gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
gillan1969 said:
silvergrenade said:
danielovichdk2 said:

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

how about dealing with the points that were raised?

Bla bla bla Lance bla bla Froome

May 26, 2010
Visit site

rick james said:
danielovichdk2 said:

- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Sergio Henao
- Armitstead
- Leinders
- Wiggins
- Freeman
- Froome
- Josh Edmondson

how about dealing with the points that were raised?

Bla bla bla Lance bla bla Froome

yes, the points of many cases of Sky riders, many..........

bla bla bla obfuscate bla bla bla more obfuscation.....

May 26, 2010
Visit site

yaco said:
Benotti69 said:
Shane Stokes interviews Matt Lawton about breaking the Jiffeygate story.

Boy Sky sure come across as pathetic with their lies.

https://cyclingtips.com/2017/11/story-behind-story-journalist-exposed-team-sky/

Imagine if a decent journalist had got hold of this story. I think Sky would be no more by now and Wiggins stripped of his TdF.

What makes you say Matt Lawton is not a decent journalist.

Wiggins took Kenacort without a TUE on the bus. That is doping. Lawton knows yet in that interview he refuses to call Wiggins a doper. Yet as a sports journalist he should have decent idea of pro cycling's history. A bit of a quick research would lead anyone with half a brain to see that the culture to dope did not change, not after the reasoned decision, which was in June of 2012 when Wiggins won his TdF, so how did Wiggins and Sky beat the dopers. Why did he tink in Rio Wiggins was this clean athlete? Lawton is either not to bright or liks to run with hare and hunt with hounds aas suits his purposes, just like Walsh.

Also, he caught the team lying. Their is only 1 reason to lie, doping. Lawton still not called teamSky cheats.

Benotti69 said:
yaco said:
Benotti69 said:

Imagine if a decent journalist had got hold of this story. I think Sky would be no more by now and Wiggins stripped of his TdF.

Wiggins took Kenacort without a TUE on the bus. That is doping. Lawton knows yet in that interview he refuses to call Wiggins a doper. Yet as a sports journalist he should have decent idea of pro cycling's history. A bit of a quick research would lead anyone with half a brain to see that the culture to dope did not change, not after the reasoned decision, which was in June of 2012 when Wiggins won his TdF, so how did Wiggins and Sky beat the dopers. Why did he tink in Rio Wiggins was this clean athlete? Lawton is either not to bright or liks to run with hare and hunt with hounds aas suits his purposes, just like Walsh.

Also, he caught the team lying. Their is only 1 reason to lie, doping. Lawton still not called teamSky cheats.

He has to have indisputable evidence of that or he will lose his job because any decent libel attorney would rip him and The Mail to pieces.

MatParker117 said:
Benotti69 said:
yaco said:
Benotti69 said:

He has to have indisputable evidence of that or he will lose his job because any decent libel attorney would rip him and The Mail to pieces.

There is no such thing as an “attorney” in the UK, nor one for libel. It comes under the law of defamation and there also is no such concept in law as “ripping to pieces”. It’s simply dealt with outside of the courts.

Besides, Sky, Wiggins, Freeman or anyone have yet to lodge any form of legal disagreement.

Benotti69 said:
yaco said:
Benotti69 said:

Wow - Lawton as a journalist must follow the laws of libel - Think it's blindingly obvious the paper's legal team would not allow the word Kenacourt to be printed in the article - Lawton needs to be more careful of your feelings next time he writes an article.

thehog said:
MatParker117 said:
Benotti69 said:
yaco said:
Benotti69 said:

There is no such thing as an “attorney” in the UK, nor one for libel. It comes under the law of defamation and there also is no such concept in law as “ripping to pieces”. It’s simply dealt with outside of the courts.

Besides, Sky, Wiggins, Freeman or anyone have yet to lodge any form of legal disagreement.

You are being too cute by half - On what basis could Wiggins or the like take legal action against Lawton.

May 26, 2010
Visit site

yaco said:
Benotti69 said:
yaco said:
Benotti69 said:

Wow - Lawton as a journalist must follow the laws of libel - Think it's blindingly obvious the paper's legal team would not allow the word Kenacourt to be printed in the article - Lawton needs to be more careful of your feelings next time he writes an article.

Wow, i am actually referring to Lawton's interview he gave to Shane Sutton not what he wrote. Yes libel laws in England are crazy, but he still gave an interview not wrote it.

Will you pass on my feelings to make him a better journo? Thanks :D

TRENDING THREADS