• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Amazing Race to Most Top10 Without a Win

Page 24 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Coquard definitely wins. Having taken the lead yesterday, he was smart enough to simply not be in the front of the Boucles de L'Aulne today.

And with 23 he also got more than Almeida had when he cracked, so there's no doubt about it.

I hope Coquard finally gets that first major victory. He's off to a great start.

And I decided to back the right rider for once.

Standings
23 - B. Coquard
22 - M. Matthews
18 - M. Teunissen
16 - F. Bonnamour, G. Ciccone, L. Mozzato, S. Aniołkowski, J. Haig
15 - N. Bouhanni, V. Albanese, M. Sarreau, H. Hofstetter, M. Walscheid
14 - J. Degenkolb, A. Pasqualon, P. Allegaert, W. Kelderman
13 - A. Dainese, M. Mørkøv, G. Van Avermaet, S. Higuita, F. Fiorelli, G. Vermeersch, Q. Pacher
12 - A. Covi, T. Van der Sande, E. Grosu, M. Kwiatkowski, A. Capiot
11 - F. Masnada, S. Consonni, O.C. Eiking, B. McNulty, O. Rodríguez, J. Lastra, S. Oldani, D. de la Cruz, A. Turgis, M. Skjelmose, R. Barbier, R. Adriá, G.Martín Sanz
10 - N. Oliveira, C. Rodríguez Cano, J. Amezqueta, J. Shaw, L. Hamilton, T. Benoot
9 - E. Affini, R. Oliveira, D. McLay, A. Vuillermoz, R. Janse Van Rensburg, K. Aasvold, G. Carboni, I. Van Wilder, R. Thalmann, G. Lonardi, R. Minali

Most top 10 before first win
22 - J. Almeida
17 - M. Trentin
14 - A. Vlasov, M. Cattaneo
13 - D. van Poppel, A. Kristoff, M. Menten
12 - P. Ackermann, F. Gaviria, M. Hirschi, K. Halvorsen, B. Welten
11 - J. Aberasturi, N. Politt, R. Bardet, M. Landa
10 - R. Porte, H. Carthy, C. Champoussin
9 - A. Greipel, D. Caruso, M. Mohorič, B. O'Connor, J. Steimle
8 - B. Hermans, N. Schultz, W. Barguil, O. Kooij

TRENDING THREADS