• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Here I am:

15870-800w.jpg

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
:eek:

@Altitude

you might be my lost long twin.

@hitch, c'mon photo man. For the most pasrt this is a pretty friendly place, so I have no problem posting a pic here. I'll just no doubt look less fit then most here :eek:

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I have no problem with the concept of posting a picture here. I do however have a problem with the actual process of doing it.

and all the picture will reveal is i am too old to know how to post pictures to a web forum

TexPat said:
That's really me in my avatar-- on a bad hair day a few years ago. Less hair, though more grey now.
And I've shed my horns.

I always guessed that was you TexPat. :D

I like seeing you all...you look like interesting people!
I'm old too but at least I can still tear it up on a bike..(as much as I need to anyway)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
First of all big chapeau, or as Ali G would say, Massive Respect to everyone who posted their picture.

Im still undecided whether to post mine but i will probably be swept up in the mood pretty soon.

hrotha, come on man, more than a teaser.

ACF, come on man, everyone wants to know what you look like. Im sure your not that ugly :p (just a bait to lure you out)

I certainly don't like looking at myself nor do I want to really look any of you lot! :p You'll see me soon enough when I'm ruling the world. :eek:

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Quixote said:
You are too funny, Oldborn. CN should pay you for posts like this!
Well done, Lad.

Actually I got the CN job, aunt Susan told me so. Only thing I have problem with is I am non US resident. So I am staying at your place. Wait me LAX, Flight CF362490, today.
Make some story to your wife about me, I do not wont be a guy who destroy your marriage, but I will stay only for 8 or 9 months:D

oldborn said:
Actually I got the CN job, aunt Susan told me so. Only thing I have problem with is I am non US resident. So I am staying at your place. Wait me LAX, Flight CF362490, today.
Make some story to your wife about me, I do not wont be a guy who destroy your marriage, but I will stay only for 8 or 9 months:D

damn you..i had high hopes for the job.

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
ramjambunath said:
Oldborn, you in the military?
If I did anything wrong, I'm very sorry. I don't want you chasing me with a kalashnikov.
Nah I used to be career hitman, now starting to think about mercenary.

TRENDING THREADS