• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The last WT team without a victory contest!

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will be the last WT team without a victory?

• Garmin-Barracuda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Gilbert will win Milan-San Remo, you heard it first here :p

I'm not even joking lol, what he did in Strade Bianche seemed like an act. Riding dead last in the peloton is usually not his style, not even when his form is crap.

El Pistolero said:
Gilbert will win Milan-San Remo, you heard it first here :p

I'm not even joking lol, what he did in Strade Bianche seemed like an act. Riding dead last in the peloton is usually not his style, not even when his form is crap.
He looked as if he were about 5 kgs above his ideal weight though, so I doubt it was an act. Might find his form during T-A though.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Panda Claws said:
I have to agree with El Pistolero here. Gilbert never rides at the back unless he doesn't give a ****. Just watch the last mountain stages at the TDF. Gilbert did not have to do anything there so he was just at the back of the group all the time.

uhuh, you supporting a pro-gilbert argument is an unlikely event.
very credible.

it's not reasonable to think gilbert might simply have bad form atm.

I'm sure he'll be alright for the races that matter tho.

Mellow Velo said:
And then there were 4, plus the now, glaringly obvious omission.
Astana close, but no cigar.
Saxo safe.
The carrots in the red zone, again.
Pais Vasco can't come soon enough.

Astana and EE have a good chance to score their 1st win in Catalunya.
BMC, no light at the end of the tunnel...