• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The "OFF TOPIC" thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
And while we are talking about the Maldives I just thought I add that my uncle once had a very bad experience on a bus in Sheffielfld which I think goes to prove my point. There are no circumstances under which playing lacrosse on a cabbage patch is acceptable and I believe there is even a section of the Magna Carta that deals specifically with this very issue. I am sure that one of the above posters who are clearly more knowlegeable than I on the subject could confirm. And remember as they say in the lower mainland there is non so queer as potatoes planted in the spring and harvested with a spirit of adventure! :)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
180mmCrank said:
And while we are talking about the Maldives I just thought I add that my uncle once had a very bad experience on a bus in Sheffielfld which I think goes to prove my point. There are no circumstances under which playing lacrosse on a cabbage patch is acceptable and I believe there is even a section of the Magna Carta that deals specifically with this very issue. I am sure that one of the above posters who are clearly more knowlegeable than I on the subject could confirm. And remember as they say in the lower mainland there is non so queer as potatoes planted in the spring and harvested with a spirit of adventure! :)

You incoherent ramblings are to be much admired sir i salute you:D
It takes me back to a girl i once knew. Not in the literal sense of course, i have not seen her in years nor do i wish to ever again. And when i say knew i don't mean knew in the biblical sense. Although she was in fact Episcopalian, which i find admirable in this day in age not to mention difficult to spell.And when i say girl i don't so much mean girl in the literal sense of the word so much as she was a transvestite. But girl more in the sense that she she wore womens clothes, which i find quite appealing. In fact i frequently like to partake in dressing in the garb of the opposite sex. And when i say garb i don't mean so much the usual outer wear, so much as what is worn underneath. Although it is still worn on the outside of ones body i much prefer to wear my clothes in such a manner. Although i don't like to wear many clothes, just the bare minimum, a nice lacey bra & panty set some thigh highs and a nice pair of Manolo pumps although they can be quite difficult to find in a size 13. And we all know how essential good shoes are in being taken seriously. Take the Malta conference for example, would Stalin have been taken seriously if he had shown up in a pair of fur lined mules? Of course not! The mere thought of him wearing anything of the kind is simply ridiculous. I did hear that he did have a soft spot for a nice tight bustier set off by a brocade trim with matching lilac panties. Roosevelt However went for the more minimalist approach, a see through white lace bra mated with crotchless panties. Churchill was rather attached to leather. he really owned the bondage look that day And it was obvious he had alot of experience in pulling off the look probably due to his British public school upbringing. Leather Merry Widow, leather crotchless chaps with matching leather g string set off nicely by a contrasting studded red leather choker in an homage to Stalins domestic policies.
Unfortunately photographers were not allowed in to the actual conference that historic day so there is no photographic record of this cutting edge moment in fashion.
Up next the Axis powers, who pulls off the slotty look best, Hitler or Mussolini or will Hirohito take the prize with his groundbreaking giesha meets streetwalker concept.
We will see...

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't print anything off my computer today. Eventually I figured out Windows live was set to fax mode, so I swithched it back to printer and printed everything.

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
180mmCrank said:

Even more incoherent than some of the spam I have received. :D

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Scotland has attempted to overturn America's 40-year ban on haggis by inviting a US delegation to visit.

The US food standards agency bans imported haggis because sheep lungs in food products are prohibited,

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
"one pill makes you larger" (steriods)
"and one pill makes you small" (clenbuterol)
"and the one that
mother gives you
doesn't do anything at all"(extenze)

please don't ban me i know not what i do:D

uphillstruggle said:
Yorkshire is a place; Yorkshire is a state of mind.

As my dad (born in Fitzwilliam and played on the same cricket team as Geoffrey Boycott at Hemsworth Grammer Sch.) would say...

"You can always tell a Yorkshire man... but you can't tell him much!"

Oops far too on topic for the 'Off Topic Thread' :eek:

In den letzten Monaten ist die Zahl der vermißten Personen dramatisch angestiegen. Die jüngste Veröffentlichung der lokalen Polizeibehörde berichtet von einem weiteren tragischen Fall. Es handelt sich um ein neunzehnjähriges Mädchen, das zuletzt vor vierzehn Tagen gesehen wurde. Die Polizei schließt die Möglichkeit nicht aus, dass es sich hier um ein Verbrechen handelt.

Jeanny...

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
I realized with a tremor, that I had become involved the night before in the affair of the Boneless Veal Steaks. The Boneless Veal Steaks--it had the same prosaic yet grisly implications as the Five Orange Pips or the Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb. Propped up on one elbow and staring into the velvet dark, I reviewed as coherently as I could the events of the preceding night.

Rolf Dieter Brinkmann was a poet inspired by the ethos and style of pop art. Comic books, adverts and television programmes would be treated with equal importance and relevance as politics, news and history in his work, his sarcastically uncritical eye equating world leaders coming to historical summits and price drops on ketchup as being of equal importance due to their equal amounts of television time. However, he found the aggressive leftist-political leanings of West German artistic movements of the 1960s and especially the 1970s, as the raw power of the student revolts turned to the dark times and the terrorism of the RAF, not to his taste, and he disassociated himself from the movement with progressively more inaccessible and experimental works. He was tragically killed in 1975 after an appearance at an international meeting of poets in Cambridge, England; he was unused to vehicles driving on the left, and had stepped into the road after looking the wrong way.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
180mmCrank said:
As my dad (born in Fitzwilliam and played on the same cricket team as Geoffrey Boycott at Hemsworth Grammer Sch.) would say...

"You can always tell a Yorkshire man... but you can't tell him much!"

Oops far too on topic for the 'Off Topic Thread' :eek:

Sorry i can't resist
I had a roommate from Yorkshire, i had Welsh roommates prior to that i thought they were quite proud until this guy
"Yorkshire is the TEXAS of England! Everything is bigger & better in Yorkshire!"
well he was right about the gammon steaks quite large
but I can tell you he was the most ego centric person i have ever known

So first i am badgered by the Welsh telling me i know nothing until i have stood on the terraces in Wales during a match
the next minute I realized the Monty Python four Yorkshiremen sketch was actually quite understated...

TRENDING THREADS