The Real Football Thread

Page 166 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
According to AS the Spanish players association want to block the Liga just like was done with Serie A because they don't want to play anymore in this situation (the Liga is supposed to go on with closed doors). That could be the end also for the Champions.

Well, as nobody seems to want the League title in Spain anyway, they might just as well cancel the race for it.

Yet, I'm still eager to know the outcome of Barcelona-Napoli. I like Napoli, but love B.
Anybody around here interested in the Champions League matches tonight?

Reactions: Pricey_sky
Well, as nobody seems to want the League title in Spain anyway, they might just as well cancel the race for it.

Yet, I'm still eager to know the outcome of Barcelona-Napoli. I like Napoli, but love B.
Hopefully two good games tonight. Atletico did a great job in frustrating Liverpool in the first leg, I think they need a bit more in front of the famous Anfield crowd.

PSG will fancy their chances against an exciting Dortmund side, but they have some bad memories from last year to banish and an empty stadium takes out home advantage.

Reactions: BlueRoads

There won't be Barça-Napoli, it's just a matter of time before they'll announce it, Sevilla-Roma and Inter-Getafe have already been cancelled and competitions can't go on with both Italian and Spanish teams refusing to play.

So Netherlands and French Leaugues are pretty much cancelled.

I am not sure if any leagues will be completed, the effect of Coronavirus looks like it will effect next years european competitions as qualification can start early

Because National Leagues (thats fifth tier and below are cancelled) then those above in England should be, one of the football govening bodies mantras is the game is the same at all levels, a shame for Liverpool but that is sometimes how it is

So Netherlands and French Leaugues are pretty much cancelled.

I am not sure if any leagues will be completed, the effect of Coronavirus looks like it will effect next years european competitions as qualification can start early

Because National Leagues (thats fifth tier and below are cancelled) then those above in England should be, one of the football govening bodies mantras is the game is the same at all levels, a shame for Liverpool but that is sometimes how it is
When it looked like nothing could stop Liverpool.

The German Bundesliga might go ahead. But I'm not a huge fan of my home league, so I don't care that much.

Don't think so. Not even sure that many German fans will be keen to watch it. Top football matches requires a live audience. It's half the deal.
I record both the Bundesliga and English Premier matches for my dad because he likes to watch, caught a glimpse of yesterday's Bundesliga. For those who had watched the more recent summer Olympics it was a familiar sight - what with a huge stadium and no audience and all. :tearsofjoy:

Great. So they could have had Pocchettino and they bring in Koeman because they are arrogantly keeping on with their DNA stuff. I wish Koeman the best, but ***, this club deserves to drown. I'm only sorry for all that talent wasted.

Great. So they could have had Pocchettino and they bring in Koeman because they are arrogantly keeping on with their DNA stuff. I wish Koeman the best, but ***, this club deserves to drown. I'm only sorry for all that talent wasted.
Pochettino has a stained past as player of local rival RCD Espanyol. Koeman scored the goal that won them their first Champions League. They're so self-centered in their identity that they've chosen to pay the Dutch Federation 4.5M€.

Reactions: BlueRoads
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Non-Cycling Discussions 23
red_flanders Non-Cycling Discussions 34

ASK THE COMMUNITY