• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno-Adriatico 2023, March 6-12

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That looked pretty hectic, good thing that there weren't more crashes. Good win for Jakobsen, although I was rooting for Gaviria with his long range sprint.

FqoRLb9WwAEZIIr

Reactions: Sandisfan
Primož Roglič has still to shave his legs but is enjoying being back in the peloton at Tirreno-Adriatico after a nearly six-month absence from racing and showed some form in the opening stages along the Tuscan coast.

Hmm, Remco has to lose couple of kilos before the Giro and Roglic has to shave his legs. I wonder who will gain more :tearsofjoy:.

Primož Roglič has still to shave his legs but is enjoying being back in the peloton at Tirreno-Adriatico after a nearly six-month absence from racing and showed some form in the opening stages along the Tuscan coast.

In other words, after the 2 months break, he will be well rested and flying in the Giro.

Last edited:
I see that the IHO has the northernmost limit of the Tyrrhenian Sea has being a line between Capicorsu and L'Isola del Tinetto near Portovenere, so the coast near Camaiore would still be inside the Tyrrhenian Sea.
From wiki: "The Ligurian Sea: in red the border according to International Hydrographic Organization, in blue the border according to Istituto Idrografico della Marina"

Mar_Ligure.svg

So the Italian state has Elba as the border between the two seas.

Reactions: Sandisfan