• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 11 (Châtelaillon-Plage - Poitiers, 167.5 km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
We are talking 3-4% gradients here. It's nearly false flat.

Ewan and Bennett are the two best uphill sprinters in the world. They will properly prefer something harder than this final. It's impossible to drop them on an easy stage like this. What tend to put them in trouble are multiple hills/medium mountains.
Yeah, no sprinter will get dropped on 1km at 3%. All it does is complicate the leadouts

Yeah, no sprinter will get dropped on 1km at 3%. All it does is complicate the leadouts
oFH8MEV2_400x400.jpg

Well... ISN is a WorldTeam, so they'd be here anyway.
Well yeah but I still don't really know why they're here i.e. what they're trying to do. Probably the least relevant team in the race so far. I think Neilands and Hermans have been in a couple of breaks without much success and that's about it.

NTT had a decent chance at a stage win before Nizzolo pulled out, B&B can say they're riding for Coquard (not sure why Rolland hasn't been after mountain points yet though), Direct Energie have at least had Cousin out there trying to do something.

TRENDING THREADS