• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour De France 2021, stage 1 (Brest-Landerneau, 197.8 km)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Here's a picture from the last time the Tour started in Brest:

E4q4PptXwAgq7N4

That kid is on the other side of the fence now.

I guess I will have to add "Recognition of people who I normally only see images of wearing a helmet and sunglasses from photographs of them as adolescents" as a skill I need to develop.

And ear recognition.

A rather puffy cheeked young man for someone who turned out to be a 53kg climber. The other guy is Madouas, I assume.

The girl is a guy who is Madouas?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan and Lui98
I guess I will have to add "Recognition of people who I normally only see images of wearing a helmet and sunglasses from photographs of them as adolescents" as a skill I need to develop.

And ear recognition.

A rather puffy cheeked young man for someone who turned out to be a 53kg climber. The other guy is Madouas, I assume.

There are definitely riders I have an easier time recognising than others - and that's including new pictures. Often I notice some kind of trait that makes it easier for me, with Gaudu it's the way his upper lip seems to curl up, giving him the appearance of a grimacey-smile.

The girl is a guy who is Madouas?

I think he's referring to the photo you posted, silly.

There are definitely riders I have an easier time recognising than others - and that's including new pictures. Often I notice some kind of trait that makes it easier for me, with Gaudu it's the way his upper lip seems to curl up, giving him the appearance of a grimacey-smile.

I think he's referring to the photo you posted, silly.

I haven't posted any photos (and hadn't seen Samu's).

Reactions: RedheadDane
Sagan for the win. Horner is backing me up on it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucJdrnbaWu4
I back you up too, but that will be the "being Sagan fan" taklking from me, same as for Horner. Also Horner didn't mention him to be number one favourite, it was more that he will be in the mix. And also, it was more of a wishful thinking, e.g. with the guess of taking the end of the giro just as preparation for the tour, since the cyclamino has been sealed.

TRENDING THREADS