• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour De France 2021, stage 1 (Brest-Landerneau, 197.8 km)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I’d be surprised if Pogacar was part of the crazy fight for position coming, for a stage win and a stage 1 yellow - I think the risks are too great for the rewards.

I agree Costa is not fast enough on the false flat ascend to the line, but I view him as someone that could go on the last climb.
Take a cursory look at Pogacar's results in the last two years. He is always up there, always fighting for positions.

Reactions: Big Doopie
I dedicate this to Mathieu van der Poel.

Soon I'd be another star in this family's constellation
In the land of the midnight sun
Searching for gold
I am my mother's son
She has her father's eyes
I am the product of her sacrifice
I am the accumulation of the dreams of generations
And their stories live in me like holy water
I am my father's son
And I carry on
Searching for gold
I am my mother's son
And every time I step on stage
And the rhythm finds me
I don't need gold to remind me
I am my mother's son
I have my Grandpa's eyes
I am the product of such sacrifice
I am the accumulation of the dreams of generations
And their stories live in me like holy water.

• Haha
Reactions: jnormanroach
The soldiers of the Sentinelle operation ensure the security of all events for the general public, in conjunction with the internal security forces.

E4z4OhKWYAQj8H4

E4z4QQfWQAIUVhh

Reactions: JosefK

TRENDING THREADS