• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2021, Stage 11: Sorgues – Malaucène, 198.9 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I didn't see any US commentary thread, but for the love of god, they're just unbearable. I like Phil Liggett, but seriously, I just can't take his unending errors time and time and time again. I could go on, but it's just too much. Retire. Please. You are about to turn 78. Enjoy your life.

He’s calling the race off a monitor the size an iPad. I’m not excusing his slowing down, but it isn’t easy to tell what’s happening especially when you aren’t on the race to get reports.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I didn't see any US commentary thread, but for the love of god, they're just unbearable. I like Phil Liggett, but seriously, I just can't take his unending errors time and time and time again. I could go on, but it's just too much. Retire. Please. You are about to turn 78. Enjoy your life.
There have been many threads about Phil Liggett, but he's got a great voice.

He is enjoying life; once a year, he spends a month in France and talks about bike racing.

I have the ad-free Peacock version on; I dont' mind Gerrans, but Ant McCrossan always makes me think of Father Fitzpatrick.
View: https://youtu.be/_EfuWGSqjdc

TRENDING THREADS