• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2021, Stage 20: Libourne – Saint-Émilion, 30.8 km (ITT)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Why should he have though? Maximized the outcome for Bora and himself. Also atop form Buchmann could not have done better in my opinion.

I still have a problem with both Kelderman and Mas. I prefer someone like G Martin. But of course you are in a more difficult place if you are Keldermas. Martin at one point has no other option than to attack, while Keldermas can always hold on to a 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th place by just being there, so they decide to just be there because they have something to lose... :confused_old:
I can understand it, but it really doesn't make my heart beat.

Reactions: ppanther92