• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 13 (Le Bourg d’Oisans – Saint-Étienne, 193.6k)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Alpecin burrying themselfves, I don't see how they can control this whole stage. Even if it's just Ganna, Kung and Jorgensen I wouldn't be sure at all with Philipsen only having 4 teammates.

And Sagan, Jakobsen, Kristoff are already dropped so no way their teams are going to help. Maybe BEX or Lotto but doubt they're confident.

I hoped that it's because they missed the break, but it doesn't look like they are interested in going in breaks

I hoped that it's because they missed the break, but it doesn't look like they are interested in going in breaks

Naa they just want to control for Philipsen but don't think they realize it's borderline impossible with a 5 man team. Looks like BEX is interested too tho but still. You're not just going to catch a break with Ganna, Kung, Simmons, Pedersen, etc.

Maybe Lotto starts helping after that hard next climb if Ewan feels good cause they haven't done anything this Tour and missed the break once again.

Reactions: Orbit501

TRENDING THREADS