• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 7 (Tomblaine – La Super Planche des Belles Filles, 176.3k)

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not looking good for the break now. There might be an opportunity for a non GC rider like Pinot, Woods, Storer to spring off the front without being marked. Ineos should also send a man off the front since they have the numbers on GC. UAE won't have many riders left on the last climb as they will mostly be burnt out by that stage and it will at least force Pog to chase it down.

i know DSM gets rightly criticized, but if u delve deep into the story behind their reasons from dropping him, it may explain y he has never again been the same rider.

Yes I did hear rumours about that,

For all the flack DSM get (often deserved), I do at least trust that some of their management structure are committed anti-dopers.

TRENDING THREADS