• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 7 (Tomblaine – La Super Planche des Belles Filles, 176.3k)

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I mean, that’s an improvement for sure, but why should I not be able to just let it run? There’s just SO MANY ADS, with a short clip of bike race in between.
If they’re not serious about providing full coverage of the race, I wish they’d just get out of the way and let GCN do the streaming.

There are a lot of repeating, irritating commercials. But I am old enough to remember when all we got was a 10 minute Saturday update by Curt Gowdy on ABC's Wide World of Sports, and maybe a little update in the NY Times. So I'm happy with so much coverage these days.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I mean, that’s an improvement for sure, but why should I not be able to just let it run? There’s just SO MANY ADS, with a short clip of bike race in between.
If they’re not serious about providing full coverage of the race, I wish they’d just get out of the way and let GCN do the streaming.
The Peacock stream with Ant McCrossen and Nico Roche doing the commentary has no commercials.

TRENDING THREADS