• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Romandie 2023, April 25-30

Page 34 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Also Jorgenson is moving to Jumbo Visma, unfotunately.

Very unfortunate. Why go from a leader at Movistar to a domestique at JV? Is it just the $$?

• Wow
Reactions: yaco and Sandisfan
Cheesy win

Fu40k0vXwAEluRL

Hold on, just noticed - mainly due to @Armchair cyclist pointing it out over in the "Podiums and Prizes" thread - that the graphics people got a little confused.

What do we think about Bernal? Finished 8th at +54'. I think its good to see him good enough to climb like that, he should continue to improve. Then we can also see if his back is still a problem in grand tours.
I don't know yet. I would like to see one truly top level climbing performance first. Today he was good, but I thought he'd be better, to be honest, especially since he's not fazed by bad weather.

TRENDING THREADS