• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse 2021 (June 6-13)

Page 46 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So the peloton goes up the cobbled tremola street today? On Pentecost it was initially said to be still closed as well!

At least that's what I read in the Blick tabloid back then!
PCS has changed the route to cobbled.

tour-de-suisse-2021-stage-8-profile-n2-b7813106b6.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan
So the peloton goes up the cobbled tremola street today? On Pentecost it was initially said to be still closed as well!

At least that's what I read in the Blick tabloid back then!

Seems so, even if the info is a bit mixed.

Edit: not mixed, seems to be also in the time schedule

I think the turn to the old road is at 23.8km to go

Shame (albeit understandable) the gap didn't go as far as 5 mins. Poels setting off a la Padun from the bottom of the final climb could have got things really interesting.

Still should be plenty of fun if they team up against Carapaz in the main group (or if Richie wants to put on a show)

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS