• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Britain 2023 (September 3-10)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I hadn't been aware: good for them. But maybe it could have been more publicised, and are there really that many people in the market for replica CT level jerseys?

I will give a fiver for every one of them I ever see being worn...

I bought their pink & navy jersey a few years back, when Tom P was still riding for them, because I liked the jersey, it was Maap so v good quality, and it felt like you were helping support a small UK team do their thing.

I actually prefer this blue to their eye melting normal kit, but maybe not enough to buy it.

Out of all the GB based CT teams I'd probably go for St Piran, just because I like the teams vibe and they do have a women's team as well.